Thursday, May 20, 2021

Thursday Post 358c

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4293. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the toilet for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: PIG mum's prolly found Tiff to come gimme an OT session. *sigh* On the bright side, she'll help me up...
  • Fingers crossed she'll take me to Wing Gei for lunch, because toms arvo I'm seeing the dentist for a general clean! I'm supposing dentists weren't considered essential services coz I can't remember seeing him last year? Anyways, hope the receptionistt will gimme all of last month's gossip mags to read! XD
  • Tina's coming to mind me from like 4pm till 6pm; wonder where Kim's gone?
  • Sharks and Dragons playing toms night but doubt I'll watch that coz GCCW competition scores are due really soon and today I got an e-mail from Allison chasing for my scores coz everyone else has already submitted theirs!! XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: