Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Wednesday Post 358d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4414. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued drafting the post I'd written for my LiveJournal blog; I've not posted there for nearly one year!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo fore one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Tina's taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip! She's meant to come help me up @ 8am (bet she'll be @ least five minutes late XD) and take me to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip!
  • Looking forward to meeting Pastor Grace for lunch @ Woka Warrigal around 1pm!
  • Tina will see me home and showered before leaving @ 3:30pm.
  • Think the Cowboys are playing toms night but doubt I'll watch coz I've gotta start my GCCW comp entry marking; they're due soon!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: