Saturday, May 22, 2021

Saturday Post 358c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1480 (hence why I'm sure I'll have cracked 1.5 grand before the night's out XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'No Longer A Slave To Sin." Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Even though PIG mum had requested Aunty A arrive by 6pm, she didn't appear until 6:13pm. Her usual 'punctually be a lil late' tactic. XD
  • When I was summoned for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Sweet, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get before lunch for dinner tonight; May has been satisfied EIGHTEEN times!!:D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato, some steamed fish and like three slices of dad's delicious duck.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I returned online.
  • Nature suddenly called @ 7:45pm; I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, I'm off to discover the fate for the Broncos' game tonight! After that, I'llk continue writing my personal blog post; fingers crossed I can bbl following one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^@

No comments: