Sunday, May 9, 2021

Sunday Post 356b

 Heylo again, good evening again and probably one final greeting for tonight!  Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands "" 6192 (don't ask me why the 'at' symbol has gone AWOL; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's ''Broken Dreams' and thirdly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now thirty-one. Righteo, just briefly, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am¬
  • Brushed teeth, had breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and dad dropped me off early " the Lung residence for small group. Since they were still eating breakfast, Pastor Grace put on Netflix for me; I discovered Ninjago!
  • Only Pole and I with Pastor Grace for small group today; we finished the series on work. Pause for five minutes when nature abruptly called and I was going downstairs to the toilet but then Pastor Chris appeared saying Naomi's inside; instead, I hiked upstairs and used the upstairs one. Thanks to Pastor Grace who helped me back down the stairs¬
  • The Lungs dropped me back off " church for ESS afterwards; thanks to Leo who came and fixed my Powerpoint loading permission issues!
  • Stayed seated for worship today; sang everything plus the harmony for four songs while Ela opened wide for Era to clap along for one more but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Jacob; his sermon title was 'Guildlines For Evangelism'; Pastor Chris translated for him.
  • Afterwards dad tried to make me leave straightaway but I hung around in the hopes someone could take me to lunch and sports - thanks Miss Lam!! :D
  • We bought takeaway from Kiss My Fish; the owner lady knew Tina coz she used to own a shop beside what her dad owns/owned! I asked for extra chicken salt on my chips. XD
  • At Rochedale State High we sat outside the indoor courts on two benches and just ate lunch while chatting¬
  • Then we went inside: today I played ping pong with Pastor Grace, Naomi (I taught her how to serve!), Alwyn, Charlie and Dr. Lee!
  • Joey dropped me home afterwards; I IMMEDIATELY had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela toi take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
  • Arvo tea was one gloopy mouthful of yummy passionfruit, two/three of the treats Nat had baked for Aunty Frances to give the other morning tea aunties and one mug of Chinese tea.
  • Gave PIG mum her Mother's Day present and then took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud. Actually, I was all done after 12% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice hot water off and calling for PIG mum.
  • Dried, crammed and rekitted I dried the toilet seat, sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and returned online, using the loo for one more tinkle before we left for our weekly dinner out " GHo Lin Wah.
  • Unsurprisingly, I had piss little: less than one bowl of rice and less than half a bowl of noodles. Also bought milk from Fresco before coming home.
  • Toms: presuming PIG mum'll help me up coz Alyssa's coming to make pasta cabonara with me! Presuming that'll be lunch.
  • Tina's coming toms arvo and taking me out for my second OT session for the day " the NAB. She'll see me home and showered before leaving " 4pm. Okay, how come the 'at' symbol isn't working properly?
  • Ooh maybe I'll get to watch the news bulletin for the 66TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: