Friday, May 28, 2021

Friday Post 357d

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2783; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic from last night's 'Flourish Again'; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's Rainbow Halo' and fourthly, Joni's devotional topic's ... it's not arrived yet? Righteo, continuing ttonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Phew, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresite to skoot my chair over to get before arvo tea for dinner which was rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa some other vegetable, like two thin slices of Chinese mushroom and two more thin slices of chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Gonna continue proofreading my  blog post now; fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Friday, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: