Friday, May 28, 2021

Friday Post 357e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2835 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now twenty-eight. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued editing my newest Livejournal blog post; I'll publish it after publishing this post~
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: enjoying my weekly sleep-in till 10am, when Hannah will come and mind me till 2pm. Fingers crossed she'll take me out hiking @ Calamvale Central, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, unless PIG mum can hold off her long afternoon nap until after dad takes us hiking around Garbo.
  • Think he's invited Uncle Man and Aunty Vera over for dinner toms night to eat duck ... well, he'll better open the door for them coz I won't!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts; don't think that usually happens Fridays? XD

No comments: