Monday, May 10, 2021

Monday Post 356e

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands " 3415 ; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Nail In A Sure Place' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's  'Singing Over Us'. Anyways, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and headed over to the gobbling :P table.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon and three pieces of pork: two tasteless soup ones and one tasty one from Uncle Barry. Yay that today's the NINTH time this month I've not had to get myself any cutlery for all three meals today!
  • Drank soup, nibbled one tiny piece of cheese for dessert, took bowl over to the sink and returned online.
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip " 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight and what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, today I've managed FIVE posts! XD Yeah, I can manage that most Mondays now¬

No comments: