Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Tuesday Post 356d

 Good evening and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4125 (sweet, I'm over four grand ^^); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "Sharing In God's Nature" and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Shift Into Neutral'. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Don't recall seeing Ray for acupuncture; think I just enjoyed my most important two hours of the day until Kim arrived and took me to Toastmasters @ 5:30.
  • But only seven people attended; since the president himself wasn't there Elsa made an executive decision and cancelled the meeting! I texted Kim asking did she wanna pick me up and we'd sit all night @ Maccas/did she just wanna leave me till 8:30pm? She came, we said bye and Kim took me once more to the loo but when we were leaving the other six Toastmasters were leaving too; Elsa said, "Em, we're going to the bar; wanna come join us?"
  • At the bar, I transferred onto the couch, rang PIG mum and explained the meeting's been cancelled but since we're just @ the bar and we got the free parking tonight could I use the fifteen bucks and bye dinner? She said yes! :Only there wasn't any menu; the bar only sold drinks! I was like but uh, I need dinner and Neil suggested get a pizza! But I'm only got ten bucks? I ask. Neil replies think they've got ten dollar pizzas. O was that fifteen, cooz  I had the parking money? Anyhow, I got a PEKING DUCK pizza! :D Lino wanted a slice but I promised him next time. He's only twenty-one and a builder with his dad!
  • When people left, Kim came back for me, took me to the loo once more and dropped me home. She left like thirty minutes early but she's back toms taking me to UQ for my big two hour session and will see me home and showered before leaving. She said I was mean because apparently I'd yelled @ Victoria hence why Victoria refuses to work with me anymore? Dunno. 
  • Kim will see me home and showered before leaving @ 1/2pm.
  • Ah, I got the days mixed up; I'm seeing Ray for acupuncture and massage TOMORROW arvo; I didn't today! XD Bet PIG mum's still DYING to yap @ him.
  • Choir practice toms night @ 5:30pm; Cath's already sent us the lyrics~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

1 comment:

bluekirbyfi said...

hello friend. i will give you another four grand for your twitter account bluekirby. wouldn't that be something? just dm me on there.