Friday, May 28, 2021

Friday Post 357c

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2602 (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week's now twenty-six. But just quickly, coz I've only got fifteen minutes left:

  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage~
  • Got myself a spoon and ate lightly deliciously fried dumplings for lunch.
  • Physio with David:  ten minutes treadmill walking 0.8km/hr, three minutes times four standing with left weightshift, 100 reaches and twelve laps walking with semi step-through without support
  • Kim minded me from 3pm till 5pm. When I showered, I washed my hair and also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was one banana, one mouthful of gloopy passionfruit and one small mug of peppermint tea.
  • Happiness was reading Reilly's novel for one hour; I finished pg. 400 @ 4:01pm, finished pg. 425 @ 4:28 and finished pg. 450 @ 4:52.
  • One more loo trip and two tinkles for me before Kim left. She's prolly back next Friday.
  • Toms: having my weekly sleep-in till 10am when Hannah's coming and minding me till 2pm. Fingers crossed she can take me walking @  Calamvale Central, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and the chance to read for three hours toms!
  • Think dearest dad's invited Uncle Man and Aunty Vera over toms night to eat duck?
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^Titmus, De Graaff, 

    P.S. All the interesting surname I saw while watching the 6pm news (Seven's; read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher)) for the 74TH time: D'Ath, Merlino, MacClean, Boulton, Ravn, Haas (heard), Kafusi (heard), Feldt (heard) Mcacree, Laverty,  Lister, Abate,  Woiwood,  Schrinner, Collignon,  Brace,  Kingsun,  Cherry,  Noemie (first name),  Rolles, Leeding, Folau, Greenhalgh, Hynes (heard),  Aldridge (first name),  Bissell, Dragicevic, Fox (heard),  Maynard,  and Milford (heard).  1AUD = 77USc. Pat Welsh read the sports report and aul Burt read the weather report. Brisbane was 11-22 today. Brisbane toms: 9-21. Sunrise 6:21am Sunset 5:21pm.

No comments: