Saturday, May 8, 2021

Saturday Post 356d

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3239. Ha, I'm over three grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I started reading the first GCCW competition entry; Alison's sent them around and the marking's due May the 21st!
  • At 9pm, I use the loo for one more tinkle.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Dad will drop me off @ the  Lung tresidence @ 8:30 for small group (it's only gonna be Pastor Grace, Polle and me toms). Either will drop me back to church for Sunday service.
  • Fingers crossed I can find someone to have lunch with me, take me to Rochedale High for sports, see me seated playing table tennis and drop me back home afterwards!
  • Fingers crossed we'll have our once weekly dinner out together afterwards; it's Mother's Day!
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^


No comments: