Sunday, May 30, 2021

Monday Post 257c

 Good afternoon! Fiirstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2160 (ha, I'm over two grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY MINUTES online after I get back home this arvo!! Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • Happily snoring for another hour, I wake to kiss dearest dad goodbye and use the pot :P once more when he comes to kiss me bye before leaving for his hard day's work. 
  • More snoring for me after dad leaves; nature calls once more shortly before PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me with the tops before leaving me to get the rest of myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw when watching Nine's 6pm nrews bulletin for the 76TH time: Porter, Glover, Sutton, D'Ath, Behrendorff, PalAZCZUK, Abdo, Hill, Woolfe, Molikicchino, Green, Hess, Uptin, Uhlmann, Porter, Upcroft, Chapman (heard), Brittain, Gyte, Littleproud, Calcutt, Dick, Janetzski, Ardern, Willan, Kramer, Obama (heard), Trump (heard), Heinke, Scarr, Dutton, Saba, Green,  Greer, Catelan,  Ponga (heard), Kafusi (heard), Turpin (heard), Feldt (heard), Mahoney, Dobbin (heard),  Luai,  Brimson,  Cobbo, Gamble (heard),  Pullar, Hess, Capewell,  Plant, Gall, Arvier,  Munster (heard) and Bowie (heard). 1AUD = 77.28USc. Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather forecast. Brisbane was 12-21 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 8-23.  6:29am sunrise 5:02pm sunset

No comments: