Thursday, May 13, 2021

Thursday Post 357c

 Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total now stands " 4429 (see? Last night I'd plodded 39** steps and say maybe I'd crack 4000 another night and I've done thusly tonight! XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Abundant Waters' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Be Personal'. Righteo, just briefly, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • At 5:15pm I used the loo once more for two tinkles and then PIG mum tootled me off to Springwood Tower for book club dinner!
  • Eleven ladies attended tonight - saw Second Mum for the first time in like one year!
  • Since I had rice for lunch, I went for the ho fan this time¬
  • We all chatted about the book before moving onto other topics¬
  • When everyone left, Di tootled me to Springwood Maccas for ice cream!  Yay for the MyMaccas app selling McFlurries for like $3.50!
  • Di dropped me off home, saying we'd do the same thing next month. Amanda sent an email this arvo saying book clubs could resume next month but no tea/coffee, no bikkies and no librarian; we decided we'd keep meeting ourselves until they bought the bikkies back. XD Di says next month we'll come back here again but maybe next month we'll eat " TYhe American Bourbon Bar And Grill? I remember we went there one year for our November dinner out; 'twas great food!
  • Used loo for one more tinkle when home and then returned online.
  • Toms: thinking PIG mum'll help me up coz I'm seeing Aunty Ann early for a massage.
  • Hoping she'll take me grocery shopping afterwards else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Kim's minding me from 3pm till 5pm; gonna start the new book club novel!
  • Then fingers crossed dad will feed me dinner by 6:45pm coz coverage of the Broncos match toms night starts " 7:30pm!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: