Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Tuesday Post 356b

 Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands " 4510 (ha, I'm just over 4.5 grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Listening To Wise Advice' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's @Don't Ask For Trials'. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • When Kim arrived two minutes early to take me to Toastmasters, dad tried to shoo me away immediately, but I refused to get offline till 5:30pm coz I was still owed THIRTY MINUTES online after I got home from Toastmasters tonight!¬
  • Luckily I searched for my mobile while Kim was leaving; I couldn't find it! She finally pulled over near the end of Alan Cresc. and searched my bag; not finding it either she returned me back home. Dad was inside the garage; he went back into the house and retrieved it for me, phew.
  • At QUT, I used the loo once and then said cya " 8:30pm to Kim.
  • Only eight people " the meeting tonight! I was Timekeeper; everyone got a Table Topic and mine was @Share a funny school story.@ Since the person before me (our club president) had sworn in his table topic, I shared the story of the mark I got for my junior cert and swore too. XD In fact, so many people swore during their table topic that Bruce took the stage " the end to tell everybody off for being vulgar! XD
  • We ended five minutes early, I went over and kept chatting with Michelle; she's a nurse whom Jasmine brought to the club! Dunno her surname so can't find her on Facebook, but will try ask Jasmine for it toms.
  • Kim whisked me away " 8:30pm; after one more loo trip she tootled me back to Maccas for my Happy Meal with an orange juice.
  • Toms: Since silly Victoria forgot to update her yellow card she can't take me to UQ for physio toms; Ete's coming instead!
  • Physio toms will be the long two hour one ...
  • Ete will see me showered and fed with lunch before leaving.
  • Then I'm seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly " him.
  • Toms night we're meeting for our book club dinner " The Springwood Hotel, " the same place where we did last month! Di says she'll take me to Maccas for ice cream afterwards, score¬ PIG mum will drop me off and Di'll take me home¬
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: