Saturday, May 29, 2021

Sunday Post 357

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been  hard @ work plodding 2096 steps (ha, I'm just over two grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'When God Goes Against His Will'; thirdly, TTWFT topic's "Don't Worry, God Is Faithful and fourthly, the spam count for the weekend's only eight. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:05am, when boisy PIG mum started her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs, ; she actually came to hit me with the eye goo and help me with tops while I was still over the pot :P before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help  with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle (usually I sit for two), coming out when PIG mum ordered me out to eat breakfast first.
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Breakfast was a toasted sandwich with mashed avocado and some salt, not that my inferior tastebuds could taste any! XD I also drank one full mug of water, popped all my usual drugs :P and Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

     

  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of the 4WD and PIG mum tootles us off to church. After arriving, I use the disabled loo once (even though the seat's up) and enter class.

  • Today we studied Ruth chapter three and six students attended, three in-person and three via videolink.

  • After service, I used the disabled loo myself again for another tinkle, haul myself upstairs for ESS and take my usual spot.

  • Sweet I got to stay seated for worship today and  for the first time ever, I sang the harmony for ALL FIVE songs! Still meant absolutely NOTHING, though. >< *sigh*

  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris, even though he didn't give a ssermon title.

  • After service, I used the loo for another tinkle and then had lunch with dad @ the Warrigal Square Maccas. A Happy Meal for me and a Big Mac meal for dad.

  • Got home, used the loo for another tinkle and popped online. Have been to the loo twice more since.

  • After I've used up my most important two hours, I'm planning to read for one hour. Hopefully PIG mum will gimme some arvo tea.

  • Dad had better take us out for dinner together tonight!

  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up...

  • Alyssa's coming and making dumplings with me!

  • Having lunch @ home with dearest dad~ Hopefully we'll Whatsapp videochat 4th Aunty and Yau Hin!

  • Also hopefully PIG mum'll take me out grocery shopping and aisle walking toms arvo, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.

  • Tina's coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm toms. Wonder how late she'll arrive? XD

  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 75TH time!

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news for the 

No comments: