Monday, May 24, 2021

Monday Post 358f

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2054. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued watching the Broncos replay match.
  • Usually,. I use the loo once more @ 9pm but tonight I waited until the first half had finished before doing so. David Mead suddenly intercepted and ran 95m to call, woot!
  • At 9:04pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms:  hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • Yay, after I told her I'm not up for doing TWO physio sessions in one day she'd changed David coming toms till Friday. Just the afternoon session @ UQ for me; this arvo, when I left, I palmed the door open; Cat sawq me and called, "Cya toms, Em!" Only I've forgotten who's taking me! XD
  • Kim's taking me to Toastmasters toms night; I'm either Timekeeper/Warm-Up Master.
  • Looking forward to getting some dinner from Maccas afterwards, even though Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: