Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Wednesday Post 356b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, I've already logged in Wednesday's plodding total @ 2927 (Wally's battery gave out but clever PIG mum's replaced him with a new one); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "It's Who You Know" and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Opposite Colours'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • After choir rehearsal, I used up the remainder of my most important two hours online and then continued editing my GCCW competition entry.
  • When PIG mum summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo once and then slowly and safely walked myself to the dining room, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon Ete smartly very discreetly handed me after I whispered please for it for dinner tonight; May has been satisfied FOUR times! :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, a few thin strips of tasty chicken, one small Chinese mushroom and one lil chestnut.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Wednesday plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: