Thursday, May 20, 2021

Thursday Post 358b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3957 (so bet I'lll have cracked four grand before the night's out XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 71ST time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • I happily snore for about another hour, waking once more for the pot :P before returning to bed and wondering how late Tina will be today. XD
  • Answer: only five minutes! She gave me fifteen more minutes and actually gave me the whole fifteen minutes before coming back and helping me get kitted for the day! As expected, she was late because of the traffic.
  • After I got kitted, I went over to the bathroom and brushed teeth. Thanks to Tina who squirted me some toothpaste; Ela enjoyed her first official break.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast might've been one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* Thanks also to Tina who turned on Today for my viewing pleasure; originally I had asked for Sunrise (channel Seven) please but there wasn't any reception.
  • Breakfast finished, I ask Tina please to wash up the breakfast stuff and lock the windows while I visited the toilet once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Tina's car and she tootles me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip!
  • Why have the bullet points suddenly gone HUGE?? XD
  • After one loo trip, I walk to the library, grab Orson Scott Card's and Aaron Johnstone's The Hive and happily read for one hour, reaching pg. 200 @ 9:55am, reaching pg. 222 @ 10:29am and reaching pg. 225 @ 10:34am. I don't usually read THAT slowly but had to stop on Google the word 'papoose' first. XD
  • After posting an update onto Facebook, I used the loo for another tinkle, caught the lift up onto level four, grabbed a trolley and began grocery shopping @ Coles.
  • After catching the lift back down to level two, I took a seat outside and Tina ducked into New York Baguette and bought me one sausage bun and one custard bun.
  • Our second-last stop was Woolies. As usual, Caitlin was on her break, but I had a chat with Jessica, a mature checkout lady who comes from Malaysia but can speak Canto!
  • The Reject Stop was our last stop; I'm surprised Tina remembered! Tabitha was @ the checkout today; we had a quick chat! Then, on the way back to Tina's car, we passed Woolies again and I saw Caitlin's supervisor! I still can't remember her name but she saw me and nodded a greeting; Era gave a quick wave in return. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw when watching the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 71ST time: Palaszczuk, Butler, Fegan, McCormack, Hrdlicka, Calcutt, Roderic (first), Rees, Colahan, Arvier, Uhlmann, Marles, Netanyahu (heard), Biden (heard), Croucher (heard), Kramer, Bader, Gyte, Trump, Fabris, Goan, Cavall;aro, Pearl, Tink, Heinke, Hume, Henschke,  Kohler,  Strasser, Toms, Goodrem, Thurston (heard), Hetherington (heard), Brimson, Feldt (heard)Thorn (heard), Pasami (heard), Madden (heard), Zorko (heard), Aldred, Lambe, Chrakaborty and Turpin (heard) . 1AUD = 77.52USc. Wally Lewis read the sports report andGarry Youngberry read the weather report from Bardon. Brisbane was 13-24 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 10-23.  sunrise 6:24am sunset 5:05pm

No comments: