Monday, May 31, 2021

Monday Post 257e

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4567. Ha, I'm just over 4.5 grand. XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When I was summoned for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • What a perfect way to end May; it's been satisfied TWENTY-FIVE times!!! :D :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa not very yummy bean sprouts (I'm not really a fan), two slices of duck, one yummy little Chinese mushroom and one tiny slice of egg.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Off to continue writing my newest blog post now. Fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts! Yeah, I can manage that most Mondays now. XD

No comments: