Saturday, May 29, 2021

Saturday Post 357c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @  3899. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just randomly surfed the net. Should think of the next new topic I'll blog on!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Even worse, nothing's happening after ESS (no sports/board games); I'm expecting only a Happy Meal with dad and a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. >< *sigh*
  • But dad had better take us somewhere out for dinner together toms night and gimme ONE bowl of rice!
  • Righteo, hopefully see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: