Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Tuesday Post 355c

 Good evening again and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3238. Ha, I'm over three grand. XD Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Come 8pm I called out to PIG mum didn't she want me doing my HEP for her? I'd offered to get it over and done with right after dinner but PIG mum said digest food first; I'm baking right now. You can do it @ 8:30pm.
  • That done, I used the loo for one more tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: some new carer's minding me from 8am till 1pm! CODA rang this arvo and said poor Victoria was sick and all my usual carers unavailable, hence why they've found this new one. Hope she's nice!
  • This new carer will see me showered before leaving @ 1pm.
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture in the arvo. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Hoping to spend my most important hours of the day online, eat my sushi roll for arvo tea, read for one hour and then attend choir practice online! Cathy's already e-mailed around lyrics for toms night.
  • Will haveta llet PIG mum gleefully force me on my HEP sometime tomorrow, too. *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: