Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Wednesday Post 356

 Good evening! Firstly, I'm gonna login Wednesday's plodding total @ 2927; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional from last night's 'A Dangerous Motive' and thirdly, TWFT topic's Goodness (1)' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-TWO MINUTES online tonight after watching choir rehearsal!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

     

  • Then I have a massive snore and don't wake again for the pot :P until the new carer arrives ten minutes early! While I'm using the pot :P again for another tinkle, dad lets her in; by the time dad opens the door and says fifteen more minutes I've swung back into bed and I just wave Mum Pig @ him. XD

  • Lol, the new carer came back when I still had nine minutes left! PIG mum was inside @ that time and giving me some eye goo; she shooed away the new carer for me.

  • Once my fifteen more minutes were up, I used the pot :P again, saying hello when the new carer returned. Her name's Ete and she's from Fiji!

  • After we got me kitted, I went over to the bathroom and brush. Thanks to EWte (who's chocolate coloured and from Fiji) who squirted me some tooothpaste.

  • After brushing teeth and using the loo for two tinkles, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. PIG mum was hilarious: when I pulled open the door I called out, "Ete, where are you? I'm coming out now!" PIG mum replied, "I'm talking with Ete. You come out yourself." Uh, talking WITH someone implies there's a conversation. She was talking AT Eti, who only had time to nod in response before PIG mum kept yapping. XD

  • Breakfast was one slice of the plain bread PIG mum baked last night. It looked fancy (had a green smudgr) and the texture was great but 'twas absolutely tasteless even though PIG mum said she'd added stuff! Well, goodness knows I've got inferior tastebuds; thanks to PIG mum who slathered a lil strawberry jam over it for me~ Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • Breakfast finished, I head over to the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Ete's car and she tootles us off to Calamvale Central.

  • First stop: Woolies. We grab a trolley and get the groceries PIG mum wants.

  • Then score, we crash the comfy leather sofa and wile away @ our smartphones for like 1.75 HOURS! I'm embarrassed that I didn't manage to pass ANY Candy Crush/Farm Heroes/Different Saga levels but OMG Ete's @ level ONE THOUSAND and SIXTY-NINE; I had to text that immediately to Kim!

  • Around 11:445 I said let's get going coz I've still gotta buy sushi and I need a shower before you leave @ 1pm.

  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Ete who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was a tuna with tomato and onion toastie with one slice of cheese and one mug of green tea.

  • I booted the computer up and continued finalising my story for the GCCW competition until PIG mum said let's go.

  • Saw Ray for some massage and acupuncture. PIG mum was obviously in her element, yapping unceasingly @ him; my grateful thanks to Ray who always replied and kept a conversation flowing. Lol, PIG mum didn't get TOO excited this time; today she only repeated the same word six times before moving on: the record's NINE! XD

  • Came home, let PIG mum gleefully force mew to do my HEP, ate my delicious calamari sushi roll for arvo tea, used the loo for one tinkle and popped online.

  • Will join choir rehearsal from 5:30pm till 6:30pm.

  • Toms: Tina's minding me from 8am till 3:30pm. Wonder how late she'll come toms? XD

  • Going reading @ the Sunnybank Hills Library, grocery shopping and then catching up with Pastor Grace for lunch @ Woka Warrigal! Unsure about Pastor Chris coz I didn't hear back from him.

  • The Bunnies are playing the Storm toms night but doubt I'll watch that since I've gotta finalise my GCCW competition entry; it's due Friday!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: