Monday, May 31, 2021

Monday Post 257d

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4399 (ha, I'm over four grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Secret Giver' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Crocuses. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when PIG mum says breakfast's ready.
  • Whoops, outta time so just super-briefly:
  • Had an avocado toastie for breakfast, do a stinky unspeakable and then go see Dr. Ku to get a blood test form.
  • Got home and made dumplings with Alyssa! She's leaving to become a novelist!!
  • Went to the Sunnybank Private hospital clinic and got my blood drawn; hallelujah, the blood lady got the needle in first jab! Phew~
  • Tina minded me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Happily watched  the 6pm news (Nine's)   for the 76TH time; all the things I like taking down are in the previous post.
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up, since she's attending her exercise class. Hannah's coming to mind me @ 10am; she'll take me to the NAB for physioo and then see me home and showered before leaving around 3/4pm.
  • Fingers crossed I can read the James Bond novel for another hour and get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 77TH time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: