Friday, May 14, 2021

Saturday Post 357

 Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Friday's actually 5475 (ha, I'm more than half a normal person but won't blog about it, not after the poor Broncos were WALLOPED 50-6 by the Sea Eagles! >< XD); secondly,  today I've been hard " work plodding 1016 steps (ha, I'm just over one grand XD); thirdly, John Pipere's devotional topic's from last night's 'Ideas Have Consequences' and fourthly, TWFT topic's 'Loving People You Don't Like'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night; that's the 9th time this year I've achieved one straight week of consecutive awesome sleeps; I'm on track for another big total this year! Nature didn't call until 6:20am when PIG mum began her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs; after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I knew PIG mum would get noisy again 0ne hour later!
  • Like clockwork, noisy PIG mum goes a-THUMPING upstairs one hour later and gets changed for her half day's work; that's my wakeup call to use the pot :P once again. After this second pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo before dashing off for work. After she's gone, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • Bbl, since I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TEN MINUTES online!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: