Saturday, May 22, 2021

Saturday Post 358b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! `Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1310. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Precisely two hours after I started my most important two hours online, I got off the computer, headed over to the gobbling :P table and enjoyed the gloopy mouthful of passionfruit and mug of green tea PIG mum had left me for arvo tea. I also read for forty more minutes, because it's only Saturdays that I get to spend a blessed three hours reading~
  • One more loo trip for me before I returned online.
  • Once I sat down, the door bell dinged! Dad sent me to open the door and welcome the Slams~
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 73RD time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. PIG mum says don't watch, coz Aunty A should arrive for dinner soon. 

No comments: