Thursday, May 6, 2021

Thursday Post 346c

 Good evening again and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's definite final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 6940 (ha, I'm more than half a normal person today although I think Wally's just excited coz he fainted yesterday when his battery died but PIG mum changed him a new battery this morning XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Abide In Christ'. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Got kitted, brushed teeth, did a stinky unspeakable and then hit Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtpwn for my fortnightly shopping trip!
  • Read for one hour @ the library, posted an update on Facebook, used the loo again, bought Coles from Coles, came downstairs and took a seat while Tina bought me one sausage bun and one custard bun from New York Baguette and then finished shopping @ Woolies.
  • Met the Lungs for lunch @ Woka Warrigal.
  • Got home and showered; sang 20% of my second-favourite song softly, shortly but most hatefully out aloud, even though I was all done after 9% because Tina stayed and held the water over my back after I called her back to please gimme some facewash.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I popped online while Tina cleaned the bathroom.
  • PIG mum got home from her half day's work; she nabbed half my sausage bun for arvo tea.
  • Tootled back online and happily watched the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 65TH time.
  • Had the usual dinner with the parents, used the loo once more and then we went to Garbo for walkies with dearest dad coz he's busy and can't this Saturday!
  • After walking all the way from the underground carpark to Coles and buying sth, we had sushi for supper and then dad tootled us home.
  • One more tinkle before I returned online.
  • Toms: PIG mum says she'll take me grocery shopping toms before we see Dr. Ku for our flu jabs.
  • Kim's minding me from 3pm till 5pm.

  • Won't watch Friday night football toms night (but will listen with Nine Now) coz I've gotta finalise and submit my GCCW competition entry; the due dat's toms
  • Dunno what I pressed but the font's gone HUGE again ... XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: