Sunday, May 16, 2021

Sunday Post 357c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2895 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "I';; Be Back." Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents called dinnertime, I used the loo for one tinkle and then climbed into dad's 4WD.
  • Despite me asking please could we eat Chinese food for dinner, dad tootled us off to the Sunnybank Sports And Community Club. *sigh* Why do you think I always say I like live for my Thursday lunches out?? XD
  • We shared a burger, some other meal and PIG mum ordered that little saucer of rice for mew, of which I got a few spoonfuls.
  • After dinner, 'twas a long hike back to the car (my parking permit was inside the other car) and dad tootled us home.
  • Once back, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening Monday, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: