Saturday, May 29, 2021

Saturday Post 357b

 `Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3474 (lol, I'm not only past three grand; I'm certain I'll even have cracked 3.5 grand before the night's out! XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Death Zone' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's  'Getting Rid Of Fear. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Precisely two hours after I started online, I got off the computer, used the loo for one tinkle and headed down to the gobbling :P table and asked PIG mum could I please have my sushi roll and a cup of tea for arvo tea?
  • then I sat and read for almost TWO  hours! Not only that, I refinished the Matthew Reilly book @ 4:18pm! Luckily I'd brought along the new James Bond novel I'd decided to read next and immediately moved onto that. Actually, by the time I'd finished the afterword and interview with the author, 'twas 4:32pm.
  • Only suddenly dad came over and demanded I move over to the computer to read since he was finalising his duck dinner!
  • I headed over, kept reading. Our dinner guests arrived: Uncles Calvin and Man; Aunties Catherine and Vera. Pingee Yee told me that Matthew lives in Woolongabba now, near the P.A!
  • When I was summoned to dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon I'd had the foresight to  skoot my chair over to get before lunch for dinner; May has been satisfied like TWENTY-TWO TIMES!
  • Strange: we drank soup first? 'Twas disgusting, anyhow; dad had put all these bitter Chinese herbs into it, but I'd checked he'dd not added any ginseng coz that makes my nose SPURT bl;food!
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa I've forgotten which vegetable, some fish and some duck!
  • Since I'd already drunk soup before dinner, after dinner mother just gave me a cup of water before I excused myself and returned online.
  • For dessert PIG mum brings over some tofu flower she made!
  • Only the tofu flower sent me to the loo for a pee. XD
  • Everyone has left just before 8:30 ... wonder why?
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church Sunday! 

No comments: