Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Tuesday Post 357e

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding totally for Tuesday now stands @ 2361. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued writing my GCCW homework. Actually, I should focus more on scoring the competition entries; marking sheets are due like next week!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: PIG mum will help me up coz Victoria's coming @ 8:15am and driving me to UQ for my long two hour physio session! I finally remember that both my student's names start with the letter 'K' - Kat and Kevin!
  • Victoria will see me home and showered before leaving @ like 1pm.
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture in the arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD
  • Choir rehearsal toms night from 5:30pm till 6:30pm; Cath's already sent us the lyrics. Although I'm presuming she'll spend ages gushing over how wonderful their performance over the weekend was. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, today I've managed FIVE posts! XD Don't recall that usually happening Tuesdays?

No comments: