Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Tuesday Post 57d

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for tonight now stands @ 2330; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "Who's The Enemy?" and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Facing The Darkness. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • When I was summoned over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get myself before lunch for dinner; May has been satisfied FIFTEEN times!! :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa little tong vegetable, several slices of tasteless soup pork and like two slices of yummy black fungi.
  • Dinner was gulped (not spooned) down with one bowl of yucky soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone' has a smashing Wednesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: