Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Tuesday Post 355

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2646 steps (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD); John Piper's devotional topic's from last night's How To Ask Forgiveness' and thirdly, TWFT ttopic's 'Today Try 2b Gracious'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, third consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:30am, and after one pot :P tripI spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • One hour later, I awoke to use the pot :P again when dearest dad very considerately walked silently down the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage. When he came to kiss me bye and retuck me into bed before leaving for his hard day's work, I made sure he hadn't nabbed the chocolate I'd bought for Dr. Lee yesterday, had he?
  • After dearest dad left for work, I happily snored for another hour, PIG mum's daily a-THUMPING around upstairs my wakeup call to use the pot :P again. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and then back out to await Hannah's arrival.

  • Once she arrives and gives me my fifteen more minutes, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle, Hannah gets me kitted for the day and then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Hannah who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her first break this week~
  • Less than thirty minutes left, so just briefly: 
  • Breakfast was some plain porridge with one mouthful of gooey passionfruit because the banana's aren't ripe enough yet!
  • Did a stinky unspeakable and then Hannah tootled me off to Underwood Marketplace for walkies and grocery shopping @ Woolies. Had about thirty minutes leftover to poke mobile.
  • Got home and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was one tuna in tomato and onion toastie cut into four triangles and one mug of green tea.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; I got so relaxed I actually fell into a light sleep!
  • Got home and plopped online; PIG mum insisted Inwalk over and get my sushi, so my two hours doesn't end till 5:58pm.
  • Looking forward to watching Nine's news for the 64TH time!
  • Will haveta let PIG mum gleefully force me to do my HEP after dinner; I've not done it for her yet. *sigh*
  • Toms: CODA rang this arvo; poor Victoria's sick and all my usual carers are unavailable so someone new's coming toms! Hope she's nice~
  • Presuming PIG mum'll send us to Calamvale Central for walkies and grocery shopping~
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture toms arvo; bet PIG mum's DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Then online choir rehearsal for me from 5:30pm till 6:30pm; Cath's already send us the songs for toms~
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw when watching the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 64TH time this year: Uhlmann, Virk, Albanese, Healy, Payne, Khorshid, Ely, Palaszczuk, Boulton, Cheshire, Lofthouse, Fabris, Swan, Backless (heard), Halifax (heard), Gyte (heard), Jardim (heard), Wildman, Burgess (heard), Wrench, Genders (heard), Herbert (heard), Glover, Rich, Cassidy, Rossi, Schrinner, Fegan, Diamond, Bronish, Leeding, Arvier, Schrinner, Gates, Bezos (heard), PangaiFifita (heard), Taumalolo (heard), McDermottBarty, Fitzgibbons, Willett and Dobbin. Wally Lewis read the sports report, Dougal Beatty read the finance report.and Garry Youngberry read the weather report. 1US$ = 77.4c. Brisbane was 16-26 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 14-21. Sunrise 6:15am Sunset 5:14pm

No comments: