Sunday, May 9, 2021

Monday Post 356b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard " work plodding 1989 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'What It Means To Love God' and thirdly, TWFT topic's @Your Family Background Doesn't Mattter@ but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online after I get home from UQ this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:15am and after one pot :P trip I immediately try fall back asleep, coz dearest dad foesn't leave for work till like 8:15am now it's nearly Winter!
  • Success; when dearest  - bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: