Thursday, May 27, 2021

Friday Post 387

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday actually stands @ 4064 (ha, I'mm just over four grand XD); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2124 steps (ha, I'm over two grand XD); thirdly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's Authentic Vs. Phony Faith; fourthly, TWFT topic's 'Keeping The Excitement Alive' and fifthly, the spam count for the week's twenty-five but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWELVE MINUTES online after David comes for physio!! Anyways, events for ttoday?

  • Yay, 8th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Th cruel and unfaithful God did try and ruin my awesome sleep streak when He deliberately sebt the noisy garbage truck THUNDERING down our road to tip bins, but I rose above His near-overwhelming hatred, totally ignored Him and coaxed myself to fall back asleep.

Cheers, 

Em. ^^

No comments: