Saturday, May 8, 2021

Saturday Post 356b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2620 (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Lord Is My Protector'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Precisely two hours after I started online, I got off the computer, used the loo for one tinkle and then headed down the hallway to munch my delicious calamari sushi, drink the mug of Chinese tea PIG mum had kindly left me, and read for TWO straight hours; because it's only Saturday that I get to spend a  blessed three hours reading! I reached page seventy-five @ 4:26pm, reached pg. 100 @ 4:47pm, reached pg. 111 @ 5:02pm, finished pg. 123 @ 5:17pm, reached pg. 125 @ 5:18pm, finished pg. 150 @ 5:40pm and reached pg. 175 @ 6:04! Think this book's the first in the Jack West series; 'twas published all the way back in 2005!
  • One more tinkle for me before I returned online~
  • Dearest dad came home from Uncle Calvin's place shortly before PIG mum tumbled downstairs from her long afternoon nap which stretched well into the evening; unsurprising, coz the Sun sets much earlier now!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Pastor Grace just contacted me over Facebook Messenger; dad says he'll drop me off @ the Lungs come 8:30am and then it's just Pastor Grace, Pole and me tomorrow! Either one will gimme a lift back to church afterwards for ESS~
  • Still hoping to find someone who'll take me to lunch, the state high for sports and then back home afterwards, else it's just a stressful arvo for me @ the hands of PIG mum toms! >< *sigh*
  • Then hopefully dearest dad will take us out for dinner together~ 
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: