Wednesday, May 26, 2021

`Wednesday Post 357b

 Heyloo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3970. Lol, I'm positive I'll have cracked four grand before the night's out! XD) Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I started reading all the Furious Fiction winners for this month!
  • Precisely two hours after I started online, I went over to the gobbling :P table and ate the morning tea PIG mum had kindly left for me: one yummy banana, one gloopy mouthful of passionfruit and one mug of peppermint tea.
  • Before I returned online I used the loo for one more tinkle.
  • Hopefully rehearsal will work tonight!
  • Also hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: