Saturday, May 15, 2021

Saturday Post 357b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands at 4759 (sweet, the third consecutive day I've been past four grand^^) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (*Nine's) for the 67TH time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After dearest dad retucks me into bed and says he'll cook me some lunch for Hannah to reheat after I shower, I happily snore, waking up twice more for the pot :P before Hannah announces her arrival promptly " 10am.
  • After I'm given my ten more minutes, I announce loudly to Hannah loudly that I'm hungry and swing myself over to the pot :P for one more tinkle. Hannah comes and gets me kitted for the day; when we head over to the bathroom she kindly squirts me some toothpaste and then empties the commode while I'm brushing teeth.
  • Teeth brushed, I drink one mug of water and then sit over the loo. here, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Yay that dad cooked yummy ham and eggs and yay that Hannah (unlike Kim) cooks the bread crunchy and yummy with lots butter! She also added one slice of cheese for me and I enjoyed my first big mug of white tea with two sugars.While Hannah very gently massaged Ela and watched YouTube videos on her mobile, I happily read for sixty-five minutes, reaching pg. 100 " 11:41am.
  • At midday, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  I asked Hannah please to find me bikkies for nibbling; she said dad had allowed me one; I said fine, you gimme the digestive bikkie and I'll walk over to the pantry and get myself the Oreo bikkie. XD Tried without success to ring Aunty Lai; instead read happily until 12:30pm, reaching pg. 111 " 12:24pm.
  • At 12:30pm, I went and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Hannah flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Hannah rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Erf's laces and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, I got myself a spoon for dinner while Hannah reheated the rice leftovers dearest dad had prepared for me while I'd enjoyed my sleep-in this morning. Hannah brought microwaveable spag bol for lunch, I enjoyed my final big mug of white tea with two sugars and happily read for forty-five more minutes, reaching pg. 125 " 1:18pm.
  • At 1:55pm I used the loo once more for two tinkles and then signed Hannah off with my thanks and byes. She's back Tuesday from like 8am till 2pm.
  • After the parents both got home, dearest dad tootled us to Garbo for walkies; we bought stuff from ALDI and then ate arvo tea outside Eight Street before dearest dad tootled us home.
  • I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Will haveta do my Bible study homework after dinner¬
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Would love lunch out with other ESS people after service, but resigned to just a Happy Meal with the parents and then a stressful arvo " the hands of PIG mum. *sigh*
  • But dad had better take us out for dinner toms night and gimme ONE bowl of rice!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else looking forward to seeing everyone " church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Jonathan Fabris) for the 67TH time: Akriti (first name), Gupta, Albanese, Pearl, Avery, Laerke, Jens (first name), Thaiday, Lamb (heard), Drinkwater (heard) Greer, Fegan,  Tlaib,.Eliza (heard), Lambert, Coatsworth, Thorn, Sinnathamby,  Ariotti,  Beatty, Barras Beatty, Hames, Barty (heard),  Hogan,Taumololo,  Pullar, Farquahar,  Rashid (first name), Tullus (first name),  Doorbah, Matson,  Greenbank,  Scanlon,  Upcroft,Lund,  Morcombe (heard), Scanlon, Norgate (heard, Riki, Schuster, Wighton (heard),  Schrinner, Gottlieb, Oates and Cavallaro. Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Main Beach. Brisbane was 11-24 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 8-21. 6:21am sunrise 5:09pm sunset

No comments: