Saturday, May 15, 2021

Saturday Post 357c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for tonight now stands @ 5063 (ha, for the second consecutive day I'm more than half a normal person XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's @A Mother's Love@. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When I was summoned for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Sweet, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get before lunch for dinner; May has been satisfied TWELVE times!! :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa little tong vegetable, some silver perch and one lil pork rib.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else looking forward to seeing everyone " church Sunday!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: