Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Wednesday Post 356c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! With a final, final plodding total of 2927 lemme just cover final, final events for Wednesday?

  • After publishing the previous post @ 8:30pm, I spent the next twenty-five minutes reading over my GCCW competition entry before spending five minutes Facebooking.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Tina's meant to come help me up @ 8am (but bet she'll arrive late XD), take me for my fortnightly shopping trip @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, join with Pastor Chris and Grace for lunch @ Woka Warrigal before seeing me home and showered before leaving @ 3:30.
  • Oh, dad says he'll take us out to Garbo toms night for wandering coz he's busy this Saturday!
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: