Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Wednesday Post 357c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @  4112 (sweet, the consecutive day where I've cracked four grand ^^); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Right Way To Run' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Brave Love'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Rehearsal started punctually! But Cath kept everyone four minutes over. XD
  • After rehearsal, I started a new post for my Livejournal blog.
  • Dad got home around 7pm; I asked him could he please microwave dinner? Dad said no, he was busy.
  • Hence I waited. I tried asking @ 7:15pm, 7:30pm and 7:45pm was dinner ready yet but still dad said no! In the end he ordered that I stop asking. XD
  • I wasn't summoned for dinner until 8:29pm!
  • Before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table, I walked myself once to the loo for one tinkle, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Sweet the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get while they were having walkies together for dinner, which was rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa soup carrot and three thin slices of yummy BBQ cjhook.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup after which I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbrb after one final loo trip now with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: