Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Tuesday Post 357c

 Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands "@ 2181. Ha, I'm over two grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Usually nature calls every hour after that first initial awakening, but this morning I enjoyed such a massive snore I didn't wake again for the pot :P until dearest dad came to kiss me bye and retuck me back into bed before leaving for his hard day's work!
  • After he's gone, I happily snore one more hour, waking once more for the pot :P before PIG mum starts her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs.
  • Shortly afterwards, PIG mum lets her into my room to help me with tops and hit me with the eye goo, before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • Less than twenty minutes left, whoops, so just briefly:
  • Brushed teeth, sat over loo for one tinkle, had an avocado toastie with one tiny sprinkle of salt for breakfast and did a stinky unspeakable. Hannah came to mind me and PIG mum left for her yoga class.
  • Popped online until Hannah made me a tuna toastie with one slice of cheese for lunch. We also both enjoyed one mug of white tea with two sugars each.
  • Hannah tootled me off to the NAB. Physio today: Descended and ascended stairs 9nine steps) eight times, ten laps hallway walking, weightbearing for Elf and stepping for Erf.
  • Got home and showered - hairwasah today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was one gloopy mouthful of delicious passionfruit, one yummy pear and one mug of green tea. Hannah cleaned the bathroom then sat and gave Ela a short gentle massage.m  I happily read for about twenty minutes, finishing pg. 250 " 3:43pm. 
  • Used the loo for two more tinkles before Hannah left. She's back next Tuesday.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news for the 69TH time!
  • Toms: PIG mum will help me up coz Victoria's coming " 8:15am and taking me to my two hour long physio session @ the NAB.
  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 1pm; must remember a pair of knickers toms!! XD
  • Seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage toms arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly " him. XD
  • Then toms night I've got choir rehearsal from 5:30pm till 6:30pm! Cath has already sent us the songs for toms night¬
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw when watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 69TH timwe: Guest, Schilt, Cavallaro, D'Ath, Bates, Griffin, Peacock, Uhlmann, Avery, Netanyahu (heard), Arvier, Leavers, Crisafulli, Hegarty, Calcutt, Muir, Goffer, Chesterman, Fox, Pullar, Nealon, Close (heard),  Huni, Gallen, Winfrey (heard),  Kalani (first name),  Biden, Palmer, Upcroft, Martinez, Dimitrioz,  Leavers, Brannock, Kramer, Heinke, Awari, Gamble (heard) and Hetherington (heard) Chris Kohler read the finance report. 1AUD = 77.00USc. Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Shorncliffe. Brisbane was11-23 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 11-23. Sunrise 6:23am Sunset 5:06.

No comments: