Friday, May 21, 2021

Friday Post 358c

 Good evening!  Firstly, Em's new plodding total  for tonight now stands @ 6991 (meaning I'm beyond sure I'll crack seven grand before Friday ends XD)  and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Living Sacrifices' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:05am~
  • Had my yummy custard bun for breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and them PIG mum tootled us off to Market Square Dental. Was kinda pissed that she parked BEYOND the end of Malaya Corner and gleefully FORCED me to walk like the ENTIRE LENGTH of Market Square to reach Market Square Dental, but hey. Can't expect her to understand how difficult walking's for me.
  • Got a clean, teeth x-rays and fitted for a new mouth splint, since the old one I've had for FIVE YEARS! I feel loved: Kelvin had a minion toothbrush and minion toothpaste waiting for me!
  • Tina minded me from 4pm till 6pmm.
  • Watched the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 72ND time!
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa shaved carrot, lotsa I've forgotten which green vegetable, some snow fungus, some black fungus, a lil mince and like one thin slice of duck meat. Dinnmer was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I returned online.
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the week, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: