Sunday, May 16, 2021

Sunday Post 357d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3983. Aww, I'm sure I'll crack four grand some other night. Just not TOnight. XD and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now eleven. Ha, it reached the double digits. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I Facebooked for nine minutes. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up toms morning coz she's got Alyssa coming to gimme a session of OT. W're making quiche! together hopefully I'll not haveta stand too much¬
  • Tina's coming @ 12:45pm and taking me out to like Taringa for my second OT session for the day with the OT students but instead of going to UQ, we're meeting @ some cafe @ like Taringa! Would love arvo tea but PIG mum'll prolly only gimme enough for a drink; would love a shake but since's it's nearly Winter perhaps I should stick with hot chocolate?
  • Tina will see me home and showered before leaving @ I'm not sure what time. Around 5pm, maybe?
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 68TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: