Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Tuesday Post 355b

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2827 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "God's Providence In Pain'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events just briefly?

  • Once the news finished, I used the loo for one tinkle and joined PIG mum for dinner; dad headed out for Bible study.
  • Score, she lemme use the spoon Hannah washed and gave back to me after breakfast for dinner; May has been satisfied thrice! :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa I've forgotten which vegetable, two yummy chestnuts, one yummy little Chinese mushroom and two lil chunks of pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I returned online.
  • Will haveta let PIG mum gleefully force me on my HEP @ 8pm. *sigh*
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl after that, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: