Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Wednesday Post 357d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4183. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hoping Tina's better ... she's meant to come @ 8am, help me up and take me to GCCW!
  • Looking forward to lunch @ Ho Lin Wah afterwards ... I need my HK-style milk tea!
  • The Broncos are playing toms night; fingers crossed dad will get home early and microwave dinner for me! Else I'm willing to skip dinner ... the zBroncos had better win!! >< XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: