Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Wednesday Post 358c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4229 (ha, I'm over four grand; - that doesn't happen too often! ); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'World-Class Praying' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's umm... I think it now comes in the morning. XD Anyways, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?

  • Choir rehearsal didn't eventuate? Instead, I watched the 6pm news (Seven's) for the 70TH time!
  • While PIG mum was upstairs showering, dad got home from swimming, microwaved dinner and summoned me.
  • Dinner tonight: rice tonight, lotsa yummy cauliflower and one lil duck drumstick with most of the meat already gone!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I returned online.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: