Saturday, May 15, 2021

Sunday Post 357

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard " work plodding 2162 steps (ha, I'm over tw grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'What Is Meekness?'; thirdly, TWFT topic's  'Cast Out Your Fears' and fourthly, the spam count for the weekend's just nine. Anyways, events for today?

  • Whoo, 8th consecutive sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip I fell back asleep immediately, coz I knew PIG mum would get noisy again one hour later!
  • Sure enough, precisely one hour later PIG mum goes a-THUMPING upstairs and gets changed for work; it's my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • At 7:30am, PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye gooo and help me very slightly with the tops before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • Whoops less than thirty minutes left so just super-briefly:
  • Had two slices of raisin toast for breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable attended Bible study, where we started going through the book of Ruth.
  • Used loo for another tinkle and hauled myself upstairs for ESS, grabbing my usual spot " the back on the most left.
  • Stayed seated for worship and sang everything plus the harmony for four songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris with another sermon from his Gospel Pandemic sermon series.
  • Used loo for one more ttinkle, had a Happy Meal for lunch with dad " Maccas (he had a double quarter pounder), got home, used the loo and popped online.
  • Why does nature call more when it's cold? Used loo for another tinkle " 4:15pm.
  • Dad had better take us out for Chinese food tonight and gimme ONE bowl of rice! 
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up, since she's got Alyssa coming over to gimme a session of OT; we're making quiche together!
  • Presuming we'll have that for lunch.
  • Tina's taking me out for my second OT session in the arvo, but instead of going to UQ we're meeting " some cafe in Taringa! Wonder can we get any food/drinks only?
  • Tina will see me home and showered before leaving around 5pm.
  • Ooh maybe I'll get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 68TH time!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: