Friday, May 7, 2021

Friday Post 346c

 Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 5207 (ha, for the second consecutive day apparently I'm more than half a normal person XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Wonderfully Made' and thirdly, the final, final spam count for the week's now twenty-seven. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Went out to Warrigal Square with PIG mum; first she returned the extra cake tins she'd been mistakenly sent and then we went into the Post Office to say hello to Frances but I can't remember why! XD
  • Used the loo once, bought groceries from IGA and then had lunch @ Rokun; PIG mum lemme share the expensive teriyaki eel rice and a teriyaki chicken with her!
  • Saw Dr. Ku for our flu jabs; I left a very nice comment for the nurse who jabbed me: not only could I barely feel the needle going in, she even gave me a strawberry Chupa Chup!
  • Got home; Kim minded me 3pm till 5pm and I finished the book club novel @ 4:44!
  • After dearest dad returned home and went swimming, I let PIG mum gleefully force me on my HEP for her.
  • Had dinner - tonight was SIXTH time this month I've not had to get myself any cutlery for all three meals!
  • Returned online and used the loo for one more tinkle @ 9pm.
  • Toms: dad's already said he can't take PIG mum and I out toms arvo; if Kim can't either, expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and fingers crossed for the chance to read for three hours!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: