Sunday, May 23, 2021

Sunday Post 358

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4762 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Jesus Knows His Sheep'; thirdly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4762 steps; fourthly, TWFT topic's 'The Power Of Influyence (1)'; fifthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Dead To Sin ... Alive To God'; sixthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Sight Unseen' and seventhly, the spam count for the weekend's only six but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and  TWENTY MINUTES online after I have Facebook video chat with Aunty Nga!! *sigh* Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:55am~
  • Had breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and PIG mum dropped me off @ BCAC and I went to Janice's car; she tootled me off to the Lung residence for small group.
  • Only Pastor Grace, Janice, Pole and me there this morning. We started a study on Zephaniah; it's a real fire and brimstone book!
  • The Lungs dropped me back to BCAC for ESS afterward.
  • Sang everything for worship plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris, with another sermon from his Gospel Pandemic series.
  • Miss Lam walked with me downstairs after ESS for our monthly community lunch; Pastor Grace brought back KFC for me!
  • Got home, let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully FORCE :( poor Ela to take down most of the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
  • Had arvo tea and showered - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefullly out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Had dinner with the parents and Ho Lin Wah and wandered Fresco.
  • Toms: Alyssa's coming and we're cooking stir-fry/sth else together!
  • Tina's coming @ like 12:15pm and taking me to see Dani and April for like my last free OT session with them. She'll see me home and showered before leaving.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 73RD time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: