Monday, May 10, 2021

Monday Post 356f

 One final good eveninf and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands " 3545. Ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I spent thirty minutes reading one contest entry.
  • At 9:01pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: PIG mum should help me up; she's found David to come gimme physio toms morning.
  • Hannah will feed me lunch and then take me out to UQ for my SECOND physio session for the day. *sigh*
  • She'll drop me home and showered before leaving " 4pm.
  • Then Kim's coming " 5:30pm and taking me to Toastmasters! I'm timekeeping ttoms night¬
  • Looking forward to getting a Happy Meal for dinner; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight 
    I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: