Friday, May 21, 2021

Friday Post 358d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 7137 (sweet, I'm over seven grand XD) and secondly, the spam count for the week's thirty-seven. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued writing my blog post; hopefully I can publish it this Sunday!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: getting my weekly sleep-in till 10am, when Kim comes and minds me till 2pm.
  • Oh, fingers crossed she'll stick Sparkless3 into her carboot and take me to the book sale @ the Mt. Gravatt showgrounds!! In the past, PIG mum always lemme use twenty bucks to lug back eight books from the Lifeline Bookfest, but this year she's being stingy and only giving me ten. *sigh* Perhaps I can ask dad for ten more and protest PIG mum always gave me twenty ... XD
  • Will shower (perhaps quicker than usual, should Kim take me to buy books and I need to shower and eat lunch before she leaves @ 2pm since I don't get 4-6pm support Saturdays anymore) before Kim leaves.
  • But expect a super-pissy plodding total from me coz dad's already said he'll not take me out walking and having arvo tea @ Garbo since he needs to prepare and cook the duck that he's invited the Slams and Aunty A too come over for toms night. Mother did try ordering I walk into the book sale, sit to browse, choose and buy books and then walk back to the car; I'll see how Kim feels about that. 
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: