Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Wednesday Post 357c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands " 3891 (the 'at' symbool's still AWOL >< XD) and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Renewed Calling'. Anyways, continuing events for Wednesday?

  • Choir started three minutes late and ended four minutes late. Actually the choir's got some performance thing happening with Jonathan Welch this weekend but obviously I'm not attending because sheesh, I'm still barred from returning to rehearsal! Well, as long as I get my December dinner out, I'll not complain.
  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Phew, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get this arvo for dinner. Will ask Google toms about deliberately sinning and not feeling convicted.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa bean vermicelli (think that's what 'fun si''s called in English), lotsa yummy wombok and a few small slices of chewy beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: